IN THE NEWS
- Foster Youth Take Reins in Setting New Policy Goals
- Foster Youth Create Policy Recommendations for Oregon Foster Care
- Foster pride: Oregon seeks affirming foster homes for LGBTQ youths
- Foster Children’s Sibling Bill of Rights becomes law
- Oregon Governor Signs Laws to Expand Rights for Foster Kids
- Governor signs two bills for foster youth
- Bill to keep siblings in foster care connected: ‘Would my brothers still be here?’
- Youth-led Advocacy Groups Empower Foster Youth
- Strengthening Sibling Connections for Foster Youth
- Cut off: Keeping Oregon foster siblings connected
- Fostering Change
Oregon Foster Youth Connection is a program of Children First for Oregon.
Learn more at www.cffo.org
HELP MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Your gift to OFYC empowers current and former foster youth to improve their own lives and the lives of thousands of kids living in Oregon’s foster care system.